Roulette is a simple game to play, the players only decision is where they would like to bet. The objective is simple, Bet on a spot (or a group of spots) on which you think the ball will land. You can bet on as many individual spots as you’d like; each winning Bet pays out individually.
Each game starts with the Croupier spinning the wheel in one direction. The ball is placed in the wheel and spun in the opposite direction. Shortly after the spin begins, the Croupier will call out “No More Bets”. After which Players cannot make any further Bets until the next round begins.
When the ball comes to rest in a number on the wheel, bets corresponding to that number are paid off. Payouts vary depending on what type of Bet you are making. Inside Bets are those made directly on numbers or groups.
- Single Number Bets; placed directly inside a numbered spot. Winning Bets pay 35 to 1.
- Two Number Bets; placed on the line between two adjacent numbers. Winning Bets pay 17 to 1.
- Three Number Bets; placed on the leftmost side of a row of 3 numbers. Winning Bets pay 11 to 1.
- Four Number Bets; placed on the intersection between four numbers on the table. Winning Bets pay 8 to 1.
- Six Number Bets; a bet on two rows of three numbers on the table layout Winning Bets pay 5 to 1.
Outside Bets are those made on the spots outside the main number grid.
- Dozens Bets; placed on numbers 1 through 12, 13 through 24, or 25 through 36. Winning Bets pay 2 to 1.
- Odd or Even bets; placed on the winning number being even or odd. Zero and double-zero do not count. Winning Bets pay even money.
- Red or Black bets; placed that the winning number will be red or black. Winning Bets pay even money.
- Column Bets cover an entire column of 12 numbers, top to bottom. Winning Bets pay 2 to 1.